The Director of Finance and Resources presented the draft Work Programme 2023/24 for Member approval.
Members agreed that based on the earlier discussions about Treasury Management and Risk Management, they would like to see both of these issues appear earlier in the Work Programme than their scheduled dates.
Members referred to the future meetings of Audit Committee being provisionally scheduled in the Work Programme for 1pm. Members agreed that all future Audit Committee meetings should take place at 3pm.
(1) That the next scheduled considerations of Risk Management and Treasury Management would be scheduled for an earlier Audit Committee meeting.
(2) That all future Audit Committee meetings take place at 3pm.
(3) That with these two amendments, the Committee approved the Audit Committee Work Programme for the 2023/24 municipal year as set out in the attached Appendix 1.
Members agreed to add a discussion about the Northwood Group to the Work Programme 2022-23 because they felt the Group had not yet been considered at a formal Committee meeting. The Chair requested that a discussion about the Northwood Group be added to the Work Programme for the meeting on 10 May 2023.
(1) That ‘Discussion of Northwood Group’ be added to the 2022-23 Work Programme for the meeting on 10 May 2023.
(2) That the Committee noted and approved the Audit and Corporate Governance Scrutiny Work Programme for the remainder of the 2022/2023 municipal year as set out in the attached Appendix 1.