Decision Maker: Head of Economic Growth, Regeneration & Housing Delivery
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1) To register an Expression of Interest Form
with the D2N2 LEP in readiness for future ESF funding
2) For the Bolsover Partnership Team to work with Sheffield Futures to develop a Stage 2 bid under the Building Better Opportunities (BBO) programme, should they be successful at Stage 1.
1) NEDDC and BDC have worked together on the
Ambition project which has involved NEDDC employing a team of Key
Workers to help move 18-24 year olds into work. Registering an
interest with the D2N2 LEP will position both Councils to work
collaboratively on future funding opportunities, particularly in
respect of employment support.
2) BDC have been working with Sheffield Futures to develop a bid for the BBO programme which covers the Sheffield City Region. If this bid is successful at Stage 1, there will be a need to continue work with Sheffield Futures and other partners to ensure delivery across Bolsover and North East Derbyshire accurately reflects and meets the needs of its eligible clients.
1) Do nothing - this would limit the Council's
ability to work collaboratively with other providers in the D2N2
area in relation to ESF funding opportunities.
2) Do nothing - this may result in a bid which is incompatible with the needs of local people.
Publication date: 08/03/2023
Date of decision: 29/07/2015